Please read the first part.
Colleagues and acquaintances
- Who would I most like to work with?
- What would my perfect day be like?
- Is there a spiritual side to me, waiting to be unleashed?
- What would I like to do, RIGHT NOW, which would bring me the most happiness or pleasure?
- Which special gift do I have that I could give to the world?
- What makes me cry with joy, or brings tears to my eyes?
- What would I like to do this weekend, just for fun?
- If I could be granted the power to change the world, what would I do?
- If I were given three wishes, what would they be?
- What is something that scares me a bit, but would be really exciting if I did it?
- What does my heart say I am to do with my life?
- Which qualities do I possess that I am really proud of?
- What have I done in my life that I am really proud of?
- If I had time available to contribute to a charity, or some cause, what would it be?
- What am I usually doing when I suddenly realize that time has flown by, and all my focus has been on that one task?
Travel and history
- What do I want to do on my next vacation?
- Who in history would I most love to be, and why?
Regrets and purpose
- What do I most regret not doing, so far in my life?
- At the end of my life, what would I most regret not having done?
- What is my life’s purpose?
- If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, and just get started with something that excites me, what would it be?
Ponder these questions for a while. Pick out one that you can really relate to, and ask yourself the question over and over and over, until you have an answer.
The answers are within. If you ask, you will receive your answer.
You can live a life of purpose. You can live a life of passion and success! Ask, until you get your answer. And then take massive action. It’s worth it, I promise.
— end —