Let’s get straight into it.
If you want to live a happy life, then you MUST spend some time deciding what you want to do with your life, and then make the effort to live that life with passion.
It’s up to you!
No-one else is going to do it for you.
So, take some time out from your busy day-to-day routine, and consider answering below:
List of questions
- What is my life’s purpose?
- If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, what would it be?
- Who am I?
- What is the most important thing in my life?
- What do I love to do, more than anything else?
- If I had only six months left to live, what would I like to achieve?
- What would I like to leave the world, as my legacy?
- What would I do with my life, if I knew I could not fail?
- If money, or time, or current responsibilities were not an issue, what would I like to do with my life, more than anything else in the world?
- What activities have I discovered that give me the most pleasure?
- What do I still want to learn?
- When I was a child, what did I dream of doing with my life?
- What has been the greatest challenge that I have overcome so far in my life? Could I help other people to overcome that same challenge?
- What challenge would I love to overcome, and then help others achieve the same?
- Who are the people I most admire?
- Why do I admire these people?
- How would I define their life’s purpose?
- What qualities do these people possess that I’d also like to be known for?
- What is the biggest dream I have ever had for my life?
- Which subjects did I enjoy most in school?
- What sport have I most enjoyed?
- Which art or craft have I most enjoyed?
- What social activity have I most enjoyed?
- What hobbies have I pursued?
- Which hobbies do I wish I had pursued?
- What would I like to do, if only other people didn’t think it was silly?
- Where in the world would I most like to live?
- Who would I like to live there with?
- Where in the world would I like to work?
Continue reading the last part.